Thursday, February 4, 2010

Funfetti Cookies, Who Doesn't Love These?

I honestly do not know what it is about these cookies that people love, but they LOVE them.  It is so simple and whoever thought of making cookies using a cake mix?  These featured cookies were made with a box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix for a friend's birthday.  Keep in mind you can make any kind of cake mix cookie with the same recipe.  I have made chocolate chocolate chip, I have used a white cake mix and rolled the cookies in cinnamon and sugar, you can use lemon and white chocolate - I am telling you endless possibilities.  I guess I could use a permutation and figure out the number of possibilities, but who wants the boring math stuff?  Onto the recipe!

Funfetti / Cake Mix Cookies

Ingredients:
1 box of cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 can of frosting and some sprinkles (optional)

Directions:
Heat oven to 375 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together well and drop in one inch round balls on a cookie sheet.  On the box it tells you to squish them down before you bake - but I don't do that and they turn out much more chewy.  Bake for 8-10 minutes or so and let cool before you move them or frost them.

Like I said, I don't know why these are always a hit, but they are!  Try a new flavor today and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment